Tuesday, November 20, 2007

On Diet

Today is Tuesday,
the screen in front of me shows that it is 9:46PM now,
my bro's watch appears 9:35PM now,
and the clock outside is 9:50PM now.
btw....
none of them appears accurate,
actually now is 9:40PM.

kk..................
stop my craps here.
last time when i admitted into wad,
went to measure my height and weight.
saw my weight 1st,
ok, it is....
4x.3.
HUH?WAT?
okok, calm down,
mayb i grew higher and it had grew with my height,
so i put my hope on the height.
but then i found out....
grew 1cm nia.....
sob......
after keluar dari hospital,
the 1st thing i want to do is ON DIET,
btw, can't do exercises yet,
so i eat lesser.....
BUT.
Sunday, my enemy came.
it was a wedding dinner.
i thought i can control myself,
BUT.
....................haiz.....................
too many delicious food there,
forgot abt everything,
and just ATE, ATE AND ATE.
and finally,
i do not succeed,
BUT.
i 'm putting on my weight summore and summore.

An advice to those on diet ppl:
dun trust yourself while on diet.

No comments: