Friday, November 16, 2007

Wad Tour

Yo, today is Thursday, no SPM day...
A short break for those form 5s.....
going to hospital for physio today(a.k.a exercise)..
started from this week,
i have to go to hospital twice a week,
coz my doctor compared my injured leg with my fine leg,
and got a conclusion:"your fine leg, fat fat; your injured leg, low fat,so,i have to send you to LG floor to do physio."
WTH.....
'fat fat' and 'low fat'.....
ok, actually, i dun mind that it is 'low fat',
for girls, it is a good thing.
OK,THEN, NVM....
BUT.....
8 times.
8 times..
8 times...
8 times....
8 times.....
8 times!!!!!!
WTH???that means i have to go to hospital for 8 times????
But then finally...
i have to accept it too....
maybe i shouldn't take part in the competition.....
fortunately i got the prize, these's still something good for me.....
I HATE HOSPITAL.
..........................................................................................................................
Bcoz of this, i admitted into wad last friday.
nothing happened to me, i just had a tour there...
y? just to jimat wang.
luckily it was a two-bedded room,
serve with TV. If not, i shall NEVER AGREE to admit.
stayed at there abt 1 and a half days,
switched on the tv since i woke up,
and switched it off before i slept.
everyday served with breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner,
i have to admit that the food is TOO MUCH for me,
not a good thing for girls.
.....................................................................................................................
My mum came to visit me.
And 'forced' me to share my bed with her,saying that she was tired,
and....she slept.
SWT again......
who is the patient now?
well, maybe she knew,
coz she asked me to wake her up when the doctor comes,
not to let the doctor caught in action.
I planned not to follow what she had asked me to do,
but at last, the doctor didn't come also...
......................................................................................................................
so, this is my wad tour,
maybe nothing special,
yea, it is,
just like attending our school's PBSM,
now i'm glad that i quit it already,
HAHAHAHAHAH........................
i have to go to hospital now,
bye.

No comments: