Monday, September 7, 2009

I’ve finished “My Sister’s Keeper” about half an hour ago.

Few days ago, XQ had given me an advice not to read the ending among the public, as you’ll most probably break down in front of the crowd.

Thanks to her.

Not to my surprise, I didn’t cry.

But I feel damn uncomfortable that I need to rush to the front of my comp to blog.

The ending, WTD.

I mean, only pro writers can bring the readers into the WTD mood when the story ends.

Tonight is not going to be a likely night to have a good sleep.

老爸很少看电影,看他自己选择的电影更不用说,电视台播哪些好片烂片他就看哪些。

不久前罕见地和他从头到尾看完了WAR OF THE WORLDS,片名不是重点。

在电影开始不久后,他便说:“等下看完了就又给它骗了两个小时。”,然后两个人继续屏息,继续看。

不管是书还是影片,不管内容有多精彩,结束了之后就什么都没有。

所以,都是骗局。

那么人生也是。

再精彩,也会结束,这在开始的时候就已经懂了。

但还是继续。

这一段,不是想大家悟出什么大道理,只是不知道为什么一直想着老爸的那番话。

林式幽默啊~

Back to ‘My Sister’s Keeper’.

It is no doubt to be a good book.

Makes me feel like I’m in the Fitzgerald family.

Really hope that it is not just a story that has left me behind with nothing at the moment i’ve finished it.

But if it is a case in reality, that’s cruel.

Hope you’ll get the chance to read this.And thanks Lim huiying for lending me this.

No comments: