Monday, February 8, 2010

had badminton on last saturday,

all of them were damn pro ,(especially ah ken, yeng dao~~~~)

hahahahaha, i was the exception lor...

my skill was so............haiz,i think it's better for you to not witness it,

9 missed balls if 10 balls come,==

by the way,

all of them,besides being pro players,they were also pro friends(best till the max),

willing to teach me n play wif me,

n kept encouraging me.

(mayb i looked disappointed but actually i am always used to miss balls so i feel nth la hahaha)

therefore,

now,here,

specially thanks to:

XQ,for bringing me to d basketball court when i reached thr,

NJ,for playing single with me and had tried her best to shoot d ball to heights which i could aim,

JH,for teaching n praising me with 'good try' for every shoot although i had missed majority of it,

AK,for teaching me n being so yeng while playing badminton(nice scenery)

YX,for your words that melted me,(not to mention here)

BY,for apologizing to me when i missed the balls,

and XD!(thanks for coming muahahahaha)


P/S:a shuttlecock is still hanging on d lamp in the court, because of me!sorry boss!



CNY is around d corner,

my dining table is now FULL of F-O-O-D-S!!!

AND D REFRIGERATOR!!!!!!

LIFE IS SO GOOD MAN~!~!

No comments: