Friday, January 15, 2010

just came back from gad n bood's blog and i feel happy!!!

hahaha, coz i thought i'm the only one who had done my homework at abnormal time,hehe...

okay, in brief, this week is about homework (pn chong's one is the major)and laughters and gossips !!~~

although our homework is super lot and it is going to be duper lot in the future,

it is better than nothing to do for me,

and actually,

yu xuan told me our maths as well as add maths teacher likes to give a lot of hw to the students on d first day she entered our class,

what a good fortune teller!!~~

oh yea,

yu xuan is sitting beside me and it does help a lot in sweeping away my boredom~~

woke up at 0500 this morning to finish my essay,

used up a lot of energy,

so blogging time is for me to type cacat english!!woohoo~~

tomorrow need to wake up in seven also coz my mum wanna go tesco to buy vegetables,

and i hope that she wont forget to bring her own bag as tomorrow is saturday~

(a small tips to get fresh vegetables at tesco:go thr in d morning or when they refill d vegetables,usually in d afternoon)

thats all!!

No comments: